Follow

12 WTF Photos Because The Internet Is A Dark And Scary Place.


Have you ever wondered why the internet has so many weird photos? I guess not, because nobody has time to think about that. People are too busy enjoying the absurdity that can only happen in the wondrous world of the internet. We have found some extremely WTF photos. Beware, you might want to scream WTF.




#1 Yes Lady, you have found the most public toilet ever.

#2 That's the right parking spot.

#3 Where is your face, Sir?

#4 OMG!

#5 Un-effing-believable!

#6 Can you go somewhere else please?

#7 I will never be able to see the candles same way again. Ever.

#8 Get a boat. Leave the Crocodile alone, please.

#9 Is that even possible?

#10 Finally, I found it.

#11 I see you.

#12 I am going to buy this shirt ASAP.


Share on Google Plus

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment