Follow

BUNS OF STEEL! Meet the Fitness Model Who Has Been Branded "Miss Iron Bum"



Model branded Miss Iron Bum has spent years bulking up at the gym after childhood bullies taunted her for being ‘skinny’



#1

A FITNESS model who has been branded ‘Miss Iron Bum’ has wowed her social media
fans by uploading a video of her latest training session filmed from behind.

The super-fit star is Bakhar Nabieva, a 22-year-old from Dnipropetrovsk, in western Ukraine, who is of
Azerbaijani origin.

#2

Bakhar says: “I was a very skinny child, had thin legs, and all my classmates made fun of me.

“So I decided to change the situation, I was tired of people looking at me.

“I started going to the gym, and had no idea how to build an exercise routine correctly
so I just started working on the physical part, and one day I woke up and looked in the mirror
 and I saw some muscles.

“Once I saw the result of developing muscles nothing could stop me.”

#3

When she joined social media and started uploading snaps of her fitness regime and
progress shots, she became a massive hit – and even earned the nickname the "Girl with the Iron Bum".

Local media describes her as a fitness goddess with "an insane body, with curves bigger than the
 earth we stand on".
Share on Google Plus

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment